†USB† Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

†USB† Forums

Welcome to †USB† Forums...Enjoy your stay...Visit us on http://www.usb-clan.tk/ ...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» new IDS site looks
[HLS] vs †USB† accidentally match I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:42 pm by IDS bull_the_great

» Bull got faster
[HLS] vs †USB† accidentally match I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:50 am by IDS bull_the_great

» nodance/nocross-li0sik
[HLS] vs †USB† accidentally match I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:49 pm by IDS bull_the_great

[HLS] vs †USB† accidentally match

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
†USB†Centrix_Cro
Admin
†USB†Centrix_Cro

[HLS] vs †USB† accidentally match Empty
PostSubject: [HLS] vs †USB† accidentally match   [HLS] vs †USB† accidentally match I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:59 am

Yesterday I entered in HLS server and play some funny games...In fact game was very unpredictable...we play by their rules...no cross no dance but with rolling...pw 10...
I think they put password on server because no one else didn't enter almost whole game...and better...
Very Happy

So lets see the results:

[HLS] vs †USB† accidentally match Final_10

[HLS] vs †USB† accidentally match Final_11

First map (airport) was awesome killing by us, they just couldn't do anything...
Second map (safe house) was harder and they win 45:50...nice work!!

I never saw that somebody can be so lost and running without head all over the map...but they can !! (on map airport)

Look at the watch it was two kills in same minute, almost same place in interval of few seconds...

[HLS] vs †USB† accidentally match Olee10

[HLS] vs †USB† accidentally match Oleee10

Vaci and Krizma good job mates !!! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://usb-sniperclan.forumotion.com
†USB†Perun_Srb

†USB†Perun_Srb

PostSubject: Re: [HLS] vs †USB† accidentally match   [HLS] vs †USB† accidentally match I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:05 pm

Hehehehehe...Nice work m8s! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
IDS bull_the_great

IDS bull_the_great

PostSubject: Re: [HLS] vs †USB† accidentally match   [HLS] vs †USB† accidentally match I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:54 pm

I've seen everything as well . people with tags don't neceserally play decent . there are even "pistol runners" amongs them lol!

but good stuff anyway ... the fact they put the password sealed their destiny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ids-clan.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HLS] vs †USB† accidentally match   [HLS] vs †USB† accidentally match I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[HLS] vs †USB† accidentally match
Page 1 of 1